Fineprintf Technologies Inc.(“FeeBelly” or ”We) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit FeeBelly website (our "Website") or use FeeBelly products (our “Apps”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website/APP
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website/APP.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website/APP, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website/APP.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website/app operated by any third party; or
- from any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website/APP.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website/App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website/App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Website/App or on or through any of its features/register on the Website/App, make any purchases through the Website/App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website/App or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information provided by users of our Website/App, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under all applicable law ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographic information and gender; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website/App and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our App. Information collected automatically may include App login, usage details and IP addresses.
- From third parties, for example, our business and vendor associates.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website/App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website/App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our App or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website/App
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website/App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website/App.
- Your search queries on the Website. You also may provide information to be published or displayed transmitted to other users of the Website/App or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website/App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website/App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website/App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website/App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your Website/App activities over time. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not/may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It furthers our legitimate interest to improve our Website/App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches and processing.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website/App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies)
- Flash Cookies
- Web Beacons.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to data you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website/App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your registration or subscription including confirmation, expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website/App or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website/App.
- To send you information specific to your subscription preferences.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent. We may also use information you provided to us to contact you about our own and third-party goods and/or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Even though we do not disclose your personal information without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fineprintf Technologies’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fineprintf Technologies Inc. about our Website/App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you use an email address in the “Tell a friend” feature of our App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent, we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fineprintf Technologies Inc. and customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
Promotional Offers from Fineprintf Technologies, Inc.
- If you do not wish to have your email address(account information) used by Fineprintf to promote our own or third parties’ products and services you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
- You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will be held and used for as long as necessary for our legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law or regulation.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
YOUR EEA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are based within the European Economic Area (which means all the EU countries plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) (“EEA”), in certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- The right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information, subject to certain limitations;
- The right to have your information rectified or erased or to place certain restrictions on processing your information;
- The right to object to the processing of or to erase your information in certain circumstances, e.g., for direct marketing purposes:
- The right to have information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you;
- Where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to applicable restrictions, including legal or contractual restrictions; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters. The foregoing rights are subject to certain limitations. If you request a copy of your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
Fineprintf Technologies, Inc.
350 North Orleans Street, 9000N
Chicago, IL 60654
Last modified: December, 2020
© 2020-2022 FeeBelly | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED